Exchange your higher rate mobility allowance for a new ŠKODA Citigo, currently starting with Nil Advance Payment through the Motability Scheme at Winchester Motor Company and Garland Motors.
Available on the ŠKODA Citigo range
‘Best city car less than £10,000’
We have two ŠKODA dealerships in Hampshire.
Garland Motors Aldershot
15 Blackwater Way, Ash Rd, Aldershot GU12 4DN
01252 917089 or email@example.com
Winchester Motor Company
43 St Cross Road, Winchester SO23 9PU
01962 674833 or firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com
* 14" Indus steel wheels * Blues radio with SD card slot, USB port, two speakers, aux-in and CD player
* Remote central door locking * Height adjustable steering wheel
* Electronic stabilisation control (ESC) * Body coloured bumpers * Black grille
* Adjustable door mirrors * Black ‘Club Reverse’ fabric upholstery
* 14" Apus alloy wheels * Manual air conditioning * Swing radio with colour display, Bluetooth, SD card slot, USB port, six speakers and aux-in (without CD player)
* Smartphone holder for additional connectivity (and extra functionality via ŠKODA app, depending on handset compatibility)
* Leather handbrake and gearshift lever
* 15" Crux alloy wheels *Chrome surround on instrument panel, radio and air vents
*Rear parking sensors *Heated front seats
* 15" Crux alloy wheels in black * Monte Carlo styling featuring black and red sports upholstery
* Monte Carlo logo and exterior styling including chess flag design plus front and rear spoiler, rear diffuser, front grille and door mirrors in black
To qualify for this offer you must be in receipt of the Higher Rate Mobility Component of Disability Living Allowance, War Pensioners’ Mobility Supplement, Enhanced Rate Mobility Component of Personal Independence Payment or Armed Forces Independence Payment (AFIP). Prices and specifications are accurate at time of publication. Offers may be varied or withdrawn at any time and are not available in conjunction with any other offer. Participating retailers only. Subject to availability. Valid for applications to Motability from 1 July 2018 to 30 September 2018.
‡ VED rate accurate at time of going live but may change. The Vehicle Excise Duty (VED) rates refer to first year rates of vehicle tax payable on newly registered cars for the first year of ownership. For details of standard rate VED visit the Government website.
Certain model configurations are currently only available from stock. Please check availability with your local ŠKODA Retailer.
Factory orders from June will reflect Model Year 19 specification and pricing. Our website and configurator reflects Model Year 18 specifications (including fuel efficiency and emissions performance) and pricing. These models are available from UK stock only. Please speak to your local ŠKODA Retailer for more information.
Official fuel consumption for the ŠKODA CITIGO range in mpg (litres/100km): Urban 51.4 (5.5) - 57.7 (4.9); Extra Urban 72.4 (3.9) - 76.4 (3.7); Combined 64.2 (4.4) - 68.9 (4.1). CO2 emissions for the ŠKODA CITIGO range are 103 - 96 g/km.
Standard EU Test figures are for comparative purposes and may not reflect real driving results. Model shown for illustration purposes only.