Winchester Motor Company SKODA & Volkswagen Service
process for COVID 19 – for our customer
We kindly ask that all of our customers to keep the minimum 2 metre distance rule at all times when arriving to our dealership. We will have clear and simple instruction signs in place to help everyone with this. Our staff members will be wearing face mask, gloves and also glasses when applicable. Please find below our new customer journey when arriving at our dealerships:
- Please call us, email us or use our online booking form to request a service/aftersales booking.
- Our service advisor will contact you to confirm the cost of the requested work, confirming the date and time of the appointment. Our Service advisor will also explain our social distance policy when arriving at the dealership and on our booking confirmation email, we will outline with clear instructions on how our social distance guidelines are.
- Our service advisor will follow up with a phone call 24hrs before the appointment and will provide you with a gentle reminder on how the social distance guidelines will work.
- Once you arrive at the dealership, we will have clear signs on where we would like you to park your car at our dealership.
- Please walk to our service reception door to drop off your keys. Please note that our reception door will be open but blocked by a table. We will ask you to kindly place your keys in our drop off box and one of our service advisors will be on standby just in case you would like to speak to them. We will also have hand sanitiser for you by the table.
- Once the work on your cars is completed, one of our service advisors will call you to take payment of the work we have carried out as well as go over with you the invoice.
- Your car will be cleaned and sanitised before you pick up your vehicle.
- When you arrive to pick up your vehicle, please make your way to our service reception door, where you will be greeted by one of our service advisors. We will need for you to confirm your full name and reg. number before we provide you with your keys.
- We will ask you to sign our job card and fill in our GDPR form.
- Your car will be parked in an accessible space for you to drive away.
- We look forward to seeing you again and thank you for respecting to our social distance guidelines.
Return to Winchester Motor Group COVID-19