VWFS Rent A Car Aldershot - process for COVID 19 – for our customer
We kindly ask that all of our customers to keep the minimum 2 metre distance rule at all times when arriving to our dealership. We will have clear and simple instruction signs in place to help everyone with this. Our staff members will be wearing face mask, gloves and also glasses. Please find below our new customer journey when arriving at our dealerships:
- Please call us, email us or reserve the rental vehicle on-line.
- Our service advisor will contact you to confirm the cost of the rental vehicle and what documentation is needed upon collection of the vehicle. Our Service advisor will also explain our social distance policy when arriving at the dealership and on our booking information email, we will outline with clear instructions on how our social distance guidelines are.
- Our service advisor will follow up with a phone call 24hrs before the appointment and will provide you with a gentle reminder on how the social distance guidelines will work.
- Once you arrive at the dealership, we will have clear signs on where you will find the rental department.
- Please walk to our rental department where the advisor will complete rental agreement – you will have electronically sign the rental agreement and it will be emailed to you before you leave.
- When you arrive to return your rental vehicle, please make your way to our rental department where you will be greeted by one of our service advisors. The vehicle appraisal will be carried out and the refund will be carried on the spot.
- We look forward to seeing you again and thank you for respecting to our social distance guidelines
Return to Winchester Motor Group COVID-19